Lately, I’ve cut down on music and mostly use it as a functional add-on. I listen to high tempo electro tech music while running, ambient or jazz instrumentals while working or reading and maybe the usual rock n pop songs when I feel like. When with a group, a
Plus what I am realizing is that I hardly listen to the few hundred songs stored on my phone and instead I am constantly sampling new songs over streaming apps. So, when I do like a song that I would
Spotify has a lot of playlists that it has generated on all sorts of genres, sharing some of those which I really loved and keep coming back to!
- Instrumental Rock | Progressive Rock
- Piano Jazz | Acoustic Instrumentals
- Lofi Jazz | Lofi Electronic
- Beats to think to | Daydreaming
- Metal Essentials | Old School Metal
and now sharing some of the playlists that I’ve curated myself over time..